Microsoft has recently made available to the general public the highly anticipated Windows 11 23H2 (KB5032190) update. The initial official build has been launched, following the release of its preview build last month. The latest iteration boasts a plethora of innovative features and notable enhancements. The latest Windows 11 23H2 update is now accessible in two distinct builds, namely 22631.2715 and 22621.2715.
Microsoft has officially communicated that commencing on February 27, 2024, Windows 11 version 22H2 will no longer be eligible for the receipt of optional, non-security preview updates. Only cumulative monthly security updates will be deployed.
The update introduces all the features previously available in the preview build to the general public. The Copilot preview is available in specific regions. The highlight of the update is Copilot, an AI-powered feature that enables users to effortlessly perform various tasks by simply inputting their query or command. In addition, there are several other modifications that have been made:
Windows 11 23H2 (KB5032190) Changelog
- Enhanced volume mixer in Quick Settings, which users can use to customize volume for each app
- It lets users share files through Outlook email directly within the Windows share window. Right-click and share.
- The new UI in File Explorer is organized better and lets users find files easily
- Windows backup app to make the backup process much easier. Easily restore apps that were pinned in the start menu and taskbar
- Enhanced screen reading and voice access
- Users can now hide the time and date in the system tray
- Separate taskbar buttons
These are just some of the main features and changes. You can visit the official Microsoft page to see all the changes.
If you are on the official Windows 11 version 22H2, then you will be receiving the new Windows 11 version 23H2 over the air.
How to download Windows 11 23H2 (KB5032190)
You can check for the update by going to Settings > Windows Update. Once the update is available, click on Download and Install. Windows updates sometimes take too much time, so make sure your laptop is connected to a charger or PC to a power source.
- Microsoft sends Windows 11 22635.2552 to the Beta channel
- Best 10 Registry Hacks for Windows 11 Users
- How to Fix Windows 11 Application Compatibility Issues in Registry
- How to Install ADB and fastboot driver on Windows
- Windows AI Copilot Starting September 26, all Users