The OxygenOS 9.5-powered OnePlus 7 series introduces Zen Mode. After then, the firm improved and innovated color. With OxygenOS 13.1, the Chinese tech titan again revamps Zen Mode for OnePlus devices.
A OnePlus forum member posted recently. OxygenOS 13.1 for OnePlus Zen Mode has significant modifications. According to the APK file, Zen Mode will be called Zen Space and have a new icon.
Zen Mode disables all applications except the Camera and Phone for emergencies. You may now select which applications stay available. Functions will also improve.
OxygenOS 13.1 Zen Space:
OxygenOS 13.1 Zen Space adds Deep Zen and Light Zen. Deep Zen will act like Zen Mode. Light Zen lets you leave space anytime.
Lite Zen Mode
Lite Zen Mode has Work Mode and Study Mode settings. Work-Life Balance automatically populates the list of applications with the top 12 used apps, which you may alter or design your own Light Zen space and apps.
Deep Zen Mode
Discussing fresh concepts. Deep Zen has three new themes. Immersion, Frontier, and Collision are new. Light Zen space also covers the universe, order, infinity, synthesis, and time travel. Learn more here.
- How To Add Contextual info on Always-On Display Realme UI 4.0
- ColorOS File Manager App Gets Updated To V13.7.18 With Improved Features
- OnePlus silently updated Zen Mode
- OnePlus x Genshin Ace 2 special edition launches in China on April 17
- OxygenOS 13.1 Released, Eligible OnePlus Devices