OnePlus has released OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus 9 series. For the freshly announced OnePlus 9 series, the firm has released yet another incremental update. OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 is now available for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. And the good news is that the corporation has resolved a number of concerns that people have with their smartphones. You can learn everything about the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update in this post.
In India, the OnePlus 9 has received an update with the version number 188.8.131.52.LE25DA, while the OnePlus 9 Pro has received an upgrade with the build number 184.108.40.206.LE15DA. The update is now being weeded over-the-air in India, but it will soon be accessible in Europe and North America. In terms of security, this release includes the monthly security patch for May 2021, which was included in the last OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 release. Aside from that, the update includes a number of enhancements.
When it comes to the modifications, the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for the OnePlus 9 series improves charging, battery consumption, and stability. The incremental fix includes improvements to the back camera’s auto white balance, noise reduction, focusing experience, and other camera concerns. Aside from that, the most recent upgrade enhances network performance. Before sideloading the update, you may review the whole changelog here.
OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update – Changelog
- Improved charging experience
- Optimized power consumption
- Fixed known issues and improved stability
- Improved the hidden operation logic of the camera‘s top bar
- Optimized the noise reduction and sharpening effect of the rear camera
- Improved the focusing experience and brightness constancy in indoor scenes
- Improved the accuracy of auto white balance of the rear camera
- Improved network performance
In Europe, the 126.96.36.199.LE15BA / 188.8.131.52.LE25BA build number is being pushed out, whereas in North America, the 184.108.40.206.LE15AA / 220.127.116.11.LE25AA build number is being pushed out. It’s a simple update that doesn’t require a lot of data to sideload.
As I previously stated, the update is in the process of being rolled out to everyone, and it will be ready sooner rather than later. As a result, it’s conceivable that you’ve already got the update via OTA. However, if you have not received an update notification, you can manually check for it. If the latest build is available, go to Settings > System > System Updates > click on download and install.
You can use the provided method to manually install the update if you need it right now.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Backup your data
Steps to Update OnePlus 9 to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168
- From the OnePlus forum or the Oxygen Updater app, get the newest OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Zip file.
- Download the zip file and save it to your phone’s storage. Keep it on the exterior of all folders.
- Now navigate to System > System updates in your phone’s Settings.
- Then touch on Local Upgrade after tapping on the Settings button.
- Install the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 file by browsing to it and selecting it.
- Restart your device to get the most recent OxygenOS update.
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the space below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.