OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update now available for OnePlus 9R in India which includes camera, gallery, and other device enhancements. OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 is the official version number for the most recent stable upgrade. OnePlus has released a new update for the OnePlus 9-series smartphone, which includes a slew of new additions, upgrades, and bug fixes. You will find everything you need to know about the OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Update right here.
The OnePlus 9R is seeding a newer build with the OnePlus 9R Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11.LE28DA build number. The cumulative OTA patch is about 384MB in size and is available for download. Since it is a gradual upgrade, sideloading does not necessitate large amount of data. The newest OnePlus 9R update is now available in India. It brings the monthly security patch up to May 2021, as well as a slew of new updates and enhancements.
When it comes to updates and upgrades, OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 improves the device’s photo preview smoothness in the Gallery app, as well as the overall user interface for OnePlus Games and camera stabilization. OnePlus also fixes a few glitches. Anomaly silent notification, UI problems in Freedom Window, irregular image problem in Nightscape mode, and other issues have been addressed by the company. The corporation has posted a changelog on its community forum.
OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update – Changelog
- Fixed the abnormal silent notification issue after muting the media volume
- Fixed UI issues in Freeform Windows
- Fixed general issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Fixed the issue that newly saved notes can’t sync to Shelf in time
- Improved the overall user experience
- Improved picture preview smoothness
- Improved the camera stability and shooting performance
- Fixed the abnormal image issue under Nightscape mode
Download the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update for OnePlus 9R
OnePlus has already moved the newest build to its OnePlus 9R handset, which is part of the OnePlus 9 range. You’ll get the update from OTA very soon. However, if you have not received an update message, you can manually search for it. To do so, go to Settings > System > System Updates. And it will display the latest Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52. Click on download and install to get the update.
It’s quite likely that you didn’t get the update because it’s being sent out in batches, so you might get it later. However, if you need to install the upgrade right away, you can use the provided method to do so manually.
- Charge your phone to at least 50% capacity.
- Make a copy of all relevant information.
How to Upgrade to OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 on the OnePlus 9R
- From the OnePlus forum or the Oxygen Updater app, download the new OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Zip file.
- Download the zip file and save it to your phone’s drive. Keep it on the outside of both folders
- Now switch to System > System notifications in your phone’s Settings.
- Then tap on Local Upgrade after tapping on the Settings button.
- Download the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 file by browsing and selecting it.
- Restart your device to get the most recent OxygenOS update.
If you have any questions, please leave a message in the section below. Also, please spread the word about this article to your colleagues.