OPPO provides a plethora of customization options for its ColorOS Smart Sidebar, allowing OPPO and Realme users to make their smartphone Home screen as informative and accessible to apps as they desire. For the time being, the company has begun distributing the new version of our ColorOS Smart Sidebar app, which includes some regular fixes and improvements.
The new ColorOS Smart Sidebar update includes general enhancements to improve features. Although nothing is mentioned in the update log, this update improves the app experience.
Users of Realme and OPPO can identify this new update by version 13.0.21; the latest Smart Sidebar update has an installation package size of 9.51 MB. The most recent update is compatible with Realme and OPPO devices running Android 12L. You can install this update using APKMirror or directly from the link below.
- ColorOS Smart Sidebar: V13.0.12
ColorOS Smart Sidebar App:
We can add three types of apps to the ColorOS Smart Sidebar of OPPO and Realme smartphones: Quick Tools, Quick Apps, and App Shortcuts. You can also multitask by getting things done quickly and switching between your favorite apps and tools.
- Quick Tools: Tools like Screenshots, Screen Recording, etc.
- Quick Apps: Apps that open in a floating window to compose messages and watch videos on the side.
- App shortcuts: Simple shortcuts to apps like the ones you use on the Start screen
- OPPO F21s Pro 5G Android 13-Based ColorOS 13 Stable Update Is Available
- How To Sign Up For ColorOS Beta Testing Program
- OPPO F21s Pro 5G, Reno8 Z 5G ColorOS 13 Beta Update Available
- Download OnePlus 10T 5G Google Camera 8.6
- OnePlus Phone App Gets update to Version 13.6.12