OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G gets ColorOS 13 public beta update
November 7, 2022 | ColorOS | No Comments|
ColorOS 13 comes with very impressive new features, innovations, and lots of new widgets. OPPO recently updated the numbers of its devices with the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 update.
According to the previous report, ColorOS 13 beta update rolled out for the OPPO K10 Pro 5G, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition, Find X2, Find X2 League of Legends S10 Limited Edition, OPPO Ace2, Ace2 EVA Limited Edition.
Now, a new OPPO device grabbed this opportunity. OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G is now received the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 public beta update in China.
Recruitment details for OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G ColorOS 13 public beta update
- Recruitment model: OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G
- Recruitment time: 2022/11/7 – 2022/11/8
How to apply for OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G ColorOS 13 public beta update
- Please ensure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the basic version C.28 or C.29 (version number viewing method: Settings > About This Machine > Version Information > Version Number)
- Please click “Settings > About This Device > Top Version Information (above “Phone Name”) > Settings button in the upper right corner > Early adopters application > Upgrade public beta” on the mobile phone, and then follow the prompts to apply.
- Due to the characteristics of the public beta, it is recommended that you fill in your real mobile phone number when registering, so as to deal with the public beta feedback in a timely manner.
- PS: Participating in answering questions can increase the probability of passing the review. Please be sure to participate in answering questions!
- After submitting the application, please be patient! After the recruitment is over, the staff will conduct a qualification review based on your completed questionnaires, and the review results will be displayed on the early adopter application interface of the mobile phone.