Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
March 15, 2023 | Oppo | No Comments|
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – mediatek
- OS – Android 12
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region – GLO
- Firmware Version – A.15
How to Flash Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to use Realme Flash Tool
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G CPH2201:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Requiring an Authorized account/ID)
- Install the Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to the Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect You switched off your Phone.
- You can see the Flashing Process On the Screen. after completing unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Oppo A16K Via the Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.