Oppo Reno 4 Pro PDNT00 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Oppo Reno 4 Pro PDNT00 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Oppo Reno 4 Pro PDNT00 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Oppo Reno 4 Pro PDNT00
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – QCOM SD765
- OS – Android 11
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
- PDNT00domestic_11_C.36_2022020913140000: Download
How to Flash Oppo Reno 4 Pro PDNT00 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo PDNT00:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official MSM download tool with a authorized oppo account.. or fastboot with unlocked bootloader
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install QCOM 9008 usb driver on your computer
- connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > volume up + volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- run MSM Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file
- Click start .
- wait until success,
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know via comment.
How to Install recovery ROM:
you can Sideload via stock recovery or use Oneplus local updater
adb sideload 'filename'
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update rom (payload.bin) using payload dumper go
- use fastboot flash in this format
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'