In this post, you will find the official link to get the Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware Information
|Oppo Model||R1K R8001|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)|
|Software needed||Recovery Method Or SP Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware:
The Oppo stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Oppo device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo R1K R8001.
- Unbrick Oppo R1K R8001.
- Unroot Oppo R1K R8001.
- Fix Issues on Oppo R1K R8001.
Download Oppo R1K R8001 Stock Firmware
Firmware Name: Oppo_R1K_R8001_EX_11_A.06_INT_150105.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Oppo R1K R8001 Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo R1K R8001 Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Oppo ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Oppo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Oppo R1K R8001 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Oppo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Oppo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Oppo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Oppo USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Oppo Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.