In this post, you will find the official link to get the Oppo Neo 5 R831L Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Oppo Neo 5 R831L Firmware Information
|Oppo Model||Neo 5 R831L|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)|
|Software needed||Recovery Method Or Qfil Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Oppo Neo 5 R831L Firmware:
The Oppo stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Oppo device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Oppo Neo 5 R831L.
- Unbrick Oppo Neo 5 R831L.
- Unroot Oppo Neo 5 R831L.
- Fix Issues on Oppo Neo 5 R831L.
Download Oppo Neo 5 R831L Stock Firmware
Firmware Name: Oppo_R831L_11_A.06_150323_QFIL.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Oppo Neo 5 R831L Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Oppo Neo 5 R831L Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Oppo ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Oppo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Oppo Neo 5 R831L firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Oppo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Oppo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Oppo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Oppo USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Oppo Devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.