Users of OPPO and Realme smartphones can customize their smartphone Home screens to be as informative and convenient for accessing apps as they like thanks to OPPO’s extensive customization options for its ColorOS Smart Sidebar. The business has begun distributing the updated ColorOS Smart Sidebar software, which includes a number of ongoing repairs and enhancements.
In a recent development, OPPO began to roll out an updated version of the ColorOS Smart Sidebar that improves the application overall for a better user experience. In addition to this, the update can be recognized by its version number, 13.0.24, which measures 10.58 MB.
Get the ColorOS Smart Sidebar 13.0.24 update – APKMirror
ColorOS Smart Sidebar App:
Through the ColorOS Smart Sidebar of OPPO and Realme smartphones, we can add three different types of apps, including Quick Tools, Quick Apps, and App Shortcuts. Also, you can get things done efficiently and switch between your favorite apps and tools, which enables you to multitask.
- Quick Tools: Tools like screenshots, screen recording, etc.
- Quick Apps: Apps that open in a floating window and allow you to compose messages or watch videos on the side.
- App shortcuts: simple shortcuts to apps like the ones you use on the Start screen
- OnePlus Calculator App Gets Updated To v13.2.8
- Realme Link New Update V3.0.1219.5520 Adds Points Module Menu On The “Me” Page
- OnePlus Weather App Gets Updated To V13.2.6
- Get OnePlus System Launcher V13.0.12 Update (Oxygen 13)
- Oppo Clone Phone App Gets Updated To v13.3.6_third