Oppo began rolling out ColorOS 14 for several smartphones, including the OPPO A57 Pro, OPPO A77 Pro, and OPPO Find X5, based on the Android 14 beta test program. The beta program is currently active, and owners of the devices specified above can participate.
For the time being, the ColorOS 14 based on Android 14 open beta test program for the Oppo A57 Pro and Oppo A77 Pro is only available in India. In contrast to the Oppo Find X5, the initiative is being rolled out in France or Egypt. As a result, users of these specific devices in the aforementioned locations are eligible to participate in the beta program.
ColorOS 14 is based on Android 14 Beta.
The ColorOS 14 based on Android 14 open beta test program for the OPPO A57 Pro, OPPO A77 Pro, and OPPO Find X5 device is now available. Owners of these devices are advised to act quickly because the corporation has set a time restriction for application, which is October 11 to October 13. The business further stated that just 5000 people will be chosen for this program.
Noticeably, the users must make sure that their smartphone is updated to the detectable version number, which is as follows;
- OPPO A57 Pro: CPH2387_220.127.116.113(EX01)/CPH2387_18.104.22.1681(EX01)/CPH2387_22.214.171.124(EX01)
- OPPO A77 Pro: CPH2385_126.96.36.1993(EX01)/CPH2385_188.8.131.521(EX01)/CPH2385_184.108.40.206(EX01)
- OPPO Find X5: CPH2307_220.127.116.112(EX01) , CPH2307_18.104.22.1681(EX01)
However, because this is a new release that is still in the beta stage, there is a significant likelihood of errors and known issues. So, if you’re willing to accept issues like incompatibility and instability, as well as bugs and glitches, you can apply.
How To apply:
Users can easily apply for the ColorOS 14 open beta test program based on the Android 14 open beta test program to experience new features, upgrades, and innovations by simply following the steps outlined below.
Settings >> About device >> ColorOS version >> Tap icon in the top right >> Select beta update >> Fill the required information >> Apply Now
- OPPO’s ColorOS 14.1.10 Notes App Improves
- ColorOS My Files App Gets Updated to V13.9.50
- ColorOS Clock App Gets Updated To V13.8.2, Brings Functional Improvements
- ColorOS 13.1 Update Is Now Available For These OPPO Devices
- OPPO Find N2 Flip Gets ColorOS 13.1 Update