OnePlus releases OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, two months ago, with a number of fixes and improvements. The incremental update, dubbed OxygenOS 126.96.36.199, has now been released for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. The updated monthly security patch, fixes, and improvements are being seeded with the newer patch. You can find everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro’s OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update right here.
OnePlus has released the latest OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.IN11DA software update for the OnePlus 8 Pro, which is around 360MB in size. It will be delivered to your smartphone over-the-air because it is an incremental update.
As I previously stated, the update brings a slew of new features to your smartphone. The company recently released OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 10 for the OnePlus 8 lineup, which includes BitMoji support for AOD, and users are hoping that this feature will be included in the next stable update. But that isn’t the case; yes, OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 includes a long list of bug fixes and improvements, but no mention of the BitMoji.
When it comes to bug fixes, OnePlus addresses issues like screenshot capture failure from the accessibility menu, low battery notification issue, abnormal Gallery display UI in Guest Mode, and calling page display issue during a call, among others. The update also includes improvements to Wireless Charging stability, improved smoothness while sliding on the home screen, and network improvements. Aside from that, the monthly security patch will be extended until May 2021.
Before sideloading the update, you can evaluate the complete changelog here.
OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 Update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro – Changelog
- Improved the wireless charging stability and user experience
- Improved the smoothness while sliding on the home screen
- Fixed the screenshot capturing failure from the accessibility menu
- Fixed the low probability issue that the low battery notification not working
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Fixed the occasional issue that newly captured photos were not saved as expected
- Fixed the abnormal UI display in Guest Mode
- Fixed the occasional issue of opening up the contact card failure
- Fixed the issue that the calling page is not displayed during a call
- Fixed the occasional failure to edit a message
- Improved network performance
Users of the OnePlus 8 series will receive the update via OTA, as usual. Today consumer’s OnePlus 8 Pro has received the update. I’m hoping you received it as well on your OnePlus 8 smartphone. However, if you did not receive the notification, you can manually check it. Go to Settings > System > System updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. It will search for the latest update and show it to you. To begin the process, click Download & Install.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the section below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.