Customization is the best feature of a device because it allows the user to explore their smartphone in a variety of ways. Smartphone manufacturers such as OnePlus, Realme, and Oppo recognize their customers’ desires and are ready to modify app icons with the latest Android 13 firmware.
Oneplus, Realme, Oppo Android 13 APP Icons Customize
Devices from OnePlus, Realme, and OPPO all let you change how system program icons look. It also lets the user change the way the buttons for third-party apps look. Also, people can choose any picture they want for any application, and the name of the application can be changed.
On the other hand, the Style menu lets you change the background and app icons. Here, you can choose whether or not you want the app’s name to show up on the screen. They can also choose the size of the font from Small, Default, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.
Users also get the benefit of being able to change the size of the icon. It comes in five different shapes: round-square, octagonal, sheet, circular-square, and circle. You can also change how much the corners are rounded. We’ll show you how to change the icon of any app on your OnePlus, Realme, or OPPO device in this piece.
How to customize Android 13 icon of any app on your OnePlus, Realme, and OPPO device:
- To rename and change app icons, simply tap and hold on an app icon.
- Here you will see a new popup.
- After that tap on the Edit button.
- Then tap on the icon pencil button.
- Choose an icon of your choice and tap ‘Save’.
- Ok, you have successfully changed the app icon.
If you like this Article please follow us on our socials as we bring you more of these articles
- OPPO Phones that has Gotten ColorOS 13 Stable Update
- OnePlus System Launcher Update New Improvements
- OnePlus 10 Pro Gets OxygenOS 13.1 update (U: V521, Global)
- OnePlus Health App: Download Latest Update V2.6.14
- OxygenOS 13.1 O Relax Feature Added