OnePlus has announced the release date of its first foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open, on October 19, 2023. And it was published by Android 13 on the basis of OxygenOS 13.2. Now, OnePlus Open is receiving its first upgrade to improve the user experience at their leisure. Let’s take a closer look at the new version.
OnePlus Open receives a monthly update.
The OnePlus Open is receiving an incremental update. The brand is releasing this update with its own build number, CPH2551_184.108.40.206 (EX01), so interested users of the device can upgrade their system with this version number. OnePlus has created a 610.31 MB installation package for the upgrade so that people can simply download it.
For the time being, the corporation is only making this update available in India, but it will soon be available in all locations. This release also includes the September 2023 security patch.
What’s New in the OnePlus Open Incremental Update?
The update includes a slew of new features and enhancements, including a full-screen layout for the live streaming page on Facebook Split View in landscape mode. This update makes it easier to locate recently used applications on the taskbar. Users can now access three apps in Split View without any difficulty.
The communication mechanism is also improved in terms of stability and compatibility with Wi-Fi network connections. All known flaws and issues are addressed. Another noteworthy improvement is the revised Camera, which now displays the corresponding focal lengths for zoom settings. It enhances Dolby Vision, previews image thumbnails, and much more. As a result of this update, users will now have a better camera experience.
OnePlus Open Update Changelog
- Integrates the September 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves the full-screen layout of the live streaming page on Facebook.
- Improves the experience of using Split View in landscape mode.
- Improves the experience of finding recently used apps on the task bar.
- Improves the experience of opening three apps in Split View.
- Fixes an issue where accidental touches might be falsely recognized as Screen-off gestures on cover screen.
- Optimizes the touch sensitivity of the main screen.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Wi-Fi network connections.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Bluetooth connections.
- Improves the experience of using IR Remote.
- Shows the equivalent focal lengths for zoom options.
- Default wide-angle focal length can be changed in the camera settings.
- Improves Dolby Vision effects.
- Improves the preview thumbnails of photos.
- Improves the experience of taking videos by tapping and holding the Shutter button.
- Improves the performance and stability of Camera.
- Improves video-taking performance.
- Improves the quality of photos taken using
How To Install OnePlus Open Update
Users may quickly download the update for improved camera experience, faultless operation, and seamless performance by following the instructions outlined below.
Go to Settings >> About Phone >> OxygenOS version >> Check for the update >> Download and Install.
- OnePlus 10R 5G Gets October 2023 Security Update
- OnePlus 9R Receives October 2023 Monthly Security Patch
- OnePlus 8T Gets October 2023 Security Patch
- How to Unlock OnePlus Without Losing Data if You Forgot Password?
- How to Reset OnePlus Buds Z2 in Easy Steps