OnePlus has already announced the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta test for several OnePlus devices, and the company has now selected the OnePlus 9R device to provide the OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta. Owners of the OnePlus 9R can get a head start on the OxygenOS 14 with this upgrade. In this essay, we will go over the specifics of this close beta program.
OnePlus has announced a closed beta testing program for OxygenOS 14 for OnePlus 9R owners. For the time being, the close beta is only available in India, but it is predicted that the company will soon make this beta version available in more locations. Users who want to try out new and improved software versions can sign up for this close beta testing.
OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta Update
Owners of the OnePlus 9R, which is presently receding in India for OxygenOS 14 closed beta testing, must act quickly because the company has imposed a restriction, thus seats are limited. OnePlus is only inviting 200 people to test the beta update as part of this initiative. The company also has awards to congratulate the users who performed exceptionally well throughout this close beta test.
Noticeably, the update is in development, and it’s not a big deal that it includes some known issues like, sometimes, while clicking to open the weather card on the shelf screen, it starts flashing and more. For more details, the known issues are mentioned below;
- The corresponding online ringtones are not displayed on the Contact page.
- The screen might flash when clicking to open the Weather card on the Shelf.
- There is a stuttering issue when switching on the “Hide gesture guide bar” without transition animation.
Users can apply for this close beta program beginning November 13 and continuing until a specified number (200) of applications are received. Users must ensure that their device has been upgraded to the detectable version number LE2101_184.108.40.2063(EX01) before applying for this program.
Those interested in this close beta program can easily apply by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to Settings >> About Device >> Click up to date >> Click the icon placed at the right top >> Beta program >> Follow the instructions to apply.
- OnePlus Devices Won’t Get OxygenOS 14 Update (Android 14)
- OnePlus 8T Owners Can Join OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta
- OnePlus Wise Charging: Protect and Extend Your Battery
- How to fix OnePlus Devices With Green Lines After OxygenOS Updates
- OnePlus Community Release New v4.17.0 Update: Download Link