In the OnePlus 9 series, the OnePlus 9R is the more cheap model. It has almost identical specifications with a few sacrifices here and there, lowering its price and making it more accessible. The most recent update for the OnePlus 9R was OxygenOS 184.108.40.206, which arrived around two weeks ago. However, numerous customers have complained about battery concerns. As a result, the OnePlus 9R has received a hotfix update for OxygenOS 220.127.116.11. Here’s how to obtain the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for the OnePlus 9R.
Because the OnePlus 9R is still a new device, it may take some time for OnePlus to release updates to improve its stability and performance. However, with the most recent update, some customers have noticed a quicker rate of battery depletion. As a result, OnePlus is releasing OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 for the OnePlus 9R as a patch.
Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199.LE28DA is the build number for the OnePlus 9R upgrade. Users will be able to download the update immediately on their phones. OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for the OnePlus 9R is roughly 100MB in size. It’s a modest incremental update with simply bug fixes, so there aren’t any new features to look forward to. The update may potentially boost performance, resulting in a better user experience. The changelog is available below.
OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Changelog
- Reduced power consumption in specific scenarios
- Fixed known issues for a better experience
As previously said, this is a minor update that primarily contains bug fixes. However, it resolves the issue of battery drain, which is the primary reason for updating your OnePlus 9R phone.
Download OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus 9R
Users of the OnePlus 9R may now get the newest OTA update. And if you have the most recent version of the OnePlus 9R, you will receive the update. If you don’t receive the update message, click to Settings > System > System Update to manually check for the update. To acquire the update, go to the update page and click on download & install.
If you don’t receive the update, you may use an OTA zip file to manually update your phone. Follow the instructions below to manually install the update using an OTA zip file.
- Charge your phone to at least 50% capacity.
- Make a backup of any vital information.
How to Upgrade to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 on the OnePlus 9R
- From the OnePlus forum or the Oxygen Updater app, get the newest OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Zip file.
- Download the zip file and save it to your phone’s storage. Keep it on the exterior of all folders.
- Now navigate to System > System updates in your phone’s Settings.
- Then touch on Local Upgrade after tapping on the Settings button.
- Install the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 file by browsing to it and selecting it.
- Restart your device to get the most recent OxygenOS update.
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the space below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.