Greetings, mates! The official link to download the Android 11 Stable update for the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro can be found in today’s blog. OnePlus first announced an OxygenOS 11-based Android 11 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7T Pro phones last month. However, owing to glitches, the company had to pull the update only a few days after it was released. The big Android 11 update for the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro is now OxygenOS 184.108.40.206. The newest release comes with a slew of new additions, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Update to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve the experience
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Updated GMS package to 2021.01
- Since this is the upgrade of the Android 11 version with many new features, the upgrade time may be longer. Please wait for the completion of the upgrade
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer a more convenient operation
- Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
- Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
- Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
- Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only heads up, and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp, and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster
The latest update on the OnePlus 7/7 Pro is Seeding with Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11.GM57AA and 18.104.22.168.GM21AA. While the OnePlus 7T receives the newer build with Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124.HD65AA naming.
As it is a major update, the OTA weighs a whooping 2.6GB of size for downloading. Its is recommended you download it after connecting your smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi network. The update also bumps up the monthly security patch version to March 2021.
Talking about the changes, then the changelog looks similar to the last update’s changelog. But as per the OnePlus 7 series users, this update is more stable than the previous one.
Android 11 update (Download)
OnePlus 7T Pro