OnePlus released OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 as the major Android 11 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series earlier this month. The OnePlus 7 and 7T Series are now receiving the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Update. It’s a small upgrade that includes bug patches, performance enhancements, and a newer monthly protection patch. Here you can learn more about the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for the OnePlus 7 (Pro) and OnePlus 7T.
The latest upgrade for the OnePlus 7T is called OnePlus 7T Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124.HD65DA, and it comes in at a whopping 2.6GB in size. When it comes to the OnePlus 7 Pro, it receives a new upgrade with the build number OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199.GM21AA, which is approximately 2.4GB in size. After linking your mobile to a secure Wi-Fi network, I recommend downloading. The monthly security patch edition is also bumped up to May 2021 with this upgrade.
In terms of updates and corrections, the new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 patch includes fixes for the Google Fi Sim Card incoming calls issue, the macro mode zoom issue, and the mirror effect issue. Improvements to device fluency, loading speed of previewing pictures in the Gallery window, and 4G and Wi-Fi access are also included in the upgrade. Before going on to the next segment, you can review the whole changelog here.
OnePlus 7/7T/Pro OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Update – Changelog
- Improved the system fluency
- Fixed the occasional issue that Google Fi SIM card cannot accept incoming calls
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
- Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
- Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
- Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
- Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
- Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
- Fixed the abnormal issue with some buttons when taking pictures continuously in Nightscape mode
- Improved 4G network communication
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
Update to OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series
The new OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series has been rolled out in batches, so it may take some time for all devices to receive it. You’ll get the update from OTA very soon. However, if you have not received an update message, you can manually search for it. Go to Settings > System > System Updates to do so. It will also display the most recent Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124. To get the upgrade, click on Download and Install.
It’s likely that you won’t see the update because it’s being seeded in stages. However, if you need to install the upgrade right away, you can use the provided method to do so manually.
- Charge your phone to at least 50% capacity.
- Make a copy of all relevant information.
How to Update OnePlus 7 & 7T to OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
- From the OnePlus forum or the Oxygen Updater app, download the new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Zip file
- Download the zip file and save it to your phone’s drive. Keep it on the outside of both folders.
- Now go to System > System updates in your phone’s Settings.
- Then tap on Local Upgrade after tapping on the Settings button.
- Install the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 file by browsing and selecting it
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.