OnePlus is rigorously testing the most recent OxygenOS 14 on supported smartphones.OnePlus has now launched the fourth OxygenOS 14 Open Beta update for owners of the OnePlus 11 smartphone in India. This appears to be the final test build, as it completes the newest OxygenOS version and prepares the device for a stable update.
The company has already confirmed that the stable version of Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 will be available for the OnePlus 11 in mid-November. OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 4 appears to be the final beta version at this time. The most recent version addresses numerous issues in order to improve beta members’ experiences.
According to the report, the OxygenOS 14 Open beta 4 for OnePlus 11 fixes several flaws and known issues that were present in the previous version and caused a lot of trouble and disruption.
According to the official changelog, the current beta release resolves the issue where your face could not be identified when you enroll your face. Furthermore, the changelog lists solutions for a variety of difficulties and errors, such as transition animation, screen components, and others.
The update also addresses a problem in which the screen would go dark when switching to the front camera. It also resolves an issue in which private albums may not appear at the bottom of the Albums page.
OxygenOS 14 Beta Version:What’s New?
Details About This Update
This update improves system stability and performance and fixes an issue with face enrollment.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where your face might not be recognized when you enroll your face.
- Fixes an issue that affects transition animation when a certain page is opened in Settings.
- Fixes an issue where some screen elements are not fully displayed after the system navigation method is changed.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might go black when you switch to the front camera.
- Fixes an issue where the Private album might not show up at the bottom of the Albums page.
The major OxygenOS 14 Open beta update released in November 2023 for the OnePlus 11 smartphone arrives with OxygenOS build version CPH2447_220.127.116.11(EX01) and a massive installation package size of 815.94MB.
You can install and download the firmware via your smartphone’s Settings >> About Device >> OxygenOS Version>> Check for Updates >> Download and Install. If you received the beta update, follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest update.
- OnePlus 10T October 2023 security update coming to more regions
- OnePlus Notes Gets New Improvement Update: Download Now
- OnePlus Watch 2 may take over India Tech Market Soon
- How to Block SMS on OnePlus Phones
- OnePlus Open is getting its first incremental update.