In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), X platform 2|
|Software needed||Qfil Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013.
- Unbrick Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013.
- Unroot Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013.
- Fix Issues on Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013.
Download Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 Stock Firmware
File Name: Nokia_X2_Dual_RM-1013.zip
File Size: 473 MB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia X2 Dual RM-1013 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the Miracle Tool, then head over to the Download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader page.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.