This post contains a link to the new version of Nokia Mediatek and ADB Driver. This page will assist you if you were looking for the device’s USB driver previously.
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver. The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful to establish a connection between the mobile and the computer.
Download Nokia Mediatek and ADB Driver
The Mediatek Driver is compatible with the SP Flash Tool, MTK Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, and the SN Write Tool and can be useful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Driver Name: Mediatek Driver
File Name: Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1352.zip
File Size: 9.56 MB
Download Nokia ADB Driver
The ADB Driver can be used to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
Driver Name: Android ADB Driver
File Name: usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
File Size: 8.27 MB
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
1. Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
2. Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
3. Click on the Next button.
4. Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
5. Again, click on the Next button.
6. Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and click on Open Button.
Read me once
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error While installing the USB Driver, then head over to the How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Compatibility: (The steps above are compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
[*] Nokia Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Nokia Stock Firmware, then head over to the Nokia Firmware page.