In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 Firmware Information
|Nokia Model||Lumia 800 RM-801|
|Rom OS Version||Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, upgradable to 7.8|
|Software needed||Miracle Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon S2|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801.
- Unbrick Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801.
- Unroot Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801.
- Fix Issues on Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801.
Download Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 Stock Firmware
File Name: Nokia_Lumia_800_RM-801_MIRA.zip
File Size: 364 MB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia Lumia 800 RM-801 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.