In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 Firmware Information
|Nokia Model||Asha 210 RM-924|
|Rom OS Version||–|
|Software needed||Miracle Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia Asha 210 RM-924.
- Unbrick Nokia Asha 210 RM-924.
- Unroot Nokia Asha 210 RM-924.
- Fix Issues on Nokia Asha 210 RM-924.
Download Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 Stock Firmware
File Name: Nokia_Asha_210_RM-924_MIRA.zip
File Size: 27 MB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia Asha 210 RM-924 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.