In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia 8 TA-1052 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia 8 TA-1052 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Software needed||SUT L3 Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia 8 TA-1052 Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia 8 TA-1052.
- Unbrick Nokia 8 TA-1052.
- Unroot Nokia 8 TA-1052.
- Fix Issues on Nokia 8 TA-1052.
Download Nokia 8 TA-1052 Stock Firmware
File Name: Nokia_8_TA-1052_26072017_NB0.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Flash Tool: SUT L3 Tool
How to Flash: Use Miracle Box Software to Flash the firmware.
How to Flash Nokia 8 TA-1052 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia 8 TA-1052 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia device.
Read me Once:
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the Qfil Tool, then head over to the SUT L3 Tool page.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia 8 TA-1052 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.