In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 Firmware Information
|Nokia Model||8 Sirocco TA-1005|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10|
|Software needed||Recovery Method|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005.
- Unbrick Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005.
- Unroot Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005.
- Fix Issues on Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005.
Download Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005Stock Firmware
File Name: Nokia_8_Sirocco_TA-1005_A1N-4120-0-00WW-B03-310N-0-00WW-B01_OTA.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash: Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Flash Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia 8 Sirocco TA-1005 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.