In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia 6 TA-1000 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia 6 TA-1000 Firmware Information
|Nokia Model||6 TA-1000|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Software needed||Recovery Method Or Qfil Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia 6 TA-1000 Stock ROM
The Nokia Firmware helps you to upgrade or downgrade of Stock Firmware of your Nokia Smartphone. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix boot-loop related problems.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia 6 TA-1000.
- Unbrick Nokia 6 TA-1000.
- Unroot Nokia 6 TA-1000.
- Fix Issues on Nokia 6 TA-1000.
Download Nokia 6 TA-1000 Stock Firmware
How to Flash Nokia 6 TA-1000 Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia 6 TA-1000 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia 6 TA-1000 device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia 6 TA-1000 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the Qfil Tool, then head over to the Qfil Tool page.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.