In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia 2 Dual SIM TA-1029 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia 2 Dual SIM TA-1029 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|Software needed||Recovery Method Or YGDP Tool|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia 2 Dual SIM TA-1029 Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia 2 Dual-SIM TA-1029.
- Unbrick Nokia 2 Dual-SIM TA-1029.
- Unroot Nokia 2 Dual-SIM TA-1029.
- Fix Issues on Nokia 2 Dual-SIM TA-1029.
How to Flash Nokia 2 Dual SIM TA-1029 Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia 2 Dual SIM TA-1029 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia 1 device.
Read me Once:
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the YGDP Tool, then head over to the YGDP Tool page.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia 2 Dual-SIM TA-1029 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.