In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia 2.2 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia 2.2 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 10, Android One. upgradable to Android 11|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia 2.2 Stock ROM
The Flash File will help you to Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. The Flash File (ROM) also helps you to repair the Mobile device, if it is facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia 2.2.
- Unbrick Nokia 2.2.
- Unroot Nokia 2.2.
- Fix Issues on Nokia 2.2.
Download Nokia 2.2 Stock Firmware
How to Flash Nokia 2.2 Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia 2.2 stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia 2.2 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.