In this post, you will find the official link to get the Nokia 1 Plus Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Nokia 1 Plus Firmware Information
|Nokia Model||1 Plus|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition), upgradable to Android 10 (Go edition)|
|Software needed||Recovery Method Or OST Tool|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6739WW (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Nokia 1 Plus Stock ROM
The Nokia stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Nokia device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Nokia 1 Plus.
- Unbrick Nokia 1 Plus.
- Unroot Nokia 1 Plus.
- Fix Issues on Nokia 1 Plus.
How to Flash Nokia 1 Plus Stock Firmware
1. Download and extract the Nokia 1 Plus stock firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Nokia 1 Plus device.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Nokia 1 Plus firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the OST Tool, then head over to the OST Tool page.
[*] Nokia USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Nokia USB Driver page.