This post contains the exact download link for the Motorola Xoom MZ604 Stock ROM (flash file). Firmware, Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual are all included in the Firmware package.
Reason for Motorola Xoom MZ604 Firmware
The Motorola Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Motorola Device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issue, boot loop issue, IMEI issue.
Motorola Xoom MZ604 Details
|Motorola Model||Xoom MZ604|
|Rom OS Version||Android 2.3.4|
|Software needed||RSD Lite Tool or Manual Method|
|File Format||Zip File|
|Driver||Motorola USB Driver|
Download Motorola Stock Firmware
Model Name: Motorola MZ604
File Name: Motorola_Xoom_MZ604_RETLA_HUBWF_W5.H.6.6-27_SIGNED_UCAHUBU01SPLAWIFI_P011_A009_M007_RSD.zip
Android Version: 4.1
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
ROM Size: 137 MB
How to Flash Motorola Xoom MZ604 Firmware
- On the computer, download and extract the firmware package.
- Firmware, Flash Tool, and Driver are all included in the firmware package after extraction
- On the PC, install the driver (if drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Load the Firmware with the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Motorola Xoom MZ604 to your computer using the USB cable.
- To begin the flashing procedure, press the Flash button.
- Disconnect and restart the device once the flashing process is complete.
Read me Once:
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to get the most recent version of RSD Flash Tool, go to the RSD Flash Tool page.
[*] Motorola Driver: Go to the Motorola USB Driver page to grab the most recent version of the Motorola USB Driver.
[*] Take a Backup: The user data on the device will be erased if the aforementioned firmware is flashed or installed. As a result, before flashing the firmware, please make a backup of your data.