Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware Details
Rom Name:➡ Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware Rom
Based On:➡ Lenovo Official Stock OS
Rom OS Version:➡ Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Rom Type:➡ Odexed
Software needed: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
File Format:➡ Zip format
Driver:➡ Qualcomm USB Drivers
Firmware Size:➡ 1.24 GB
Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware
In this post is the firmware for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L, you will find the official link for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L firmware download, along with the easiest step using the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL), Note Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L is a Qualcomm Snapdragon smartphone, That means you will need the above-mentioned tool to carry out the task.
It’s always advisable to backup your Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L rom file someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons. There are many reasons why you might need Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware, If you don’t know, You need to check this out.
Why you need Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware
To Downgrade or Upgrade Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L
You can use Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Rom to downgrade or upgrade your smartphone by flashing an updated or outdated firmware of your phone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
To Unbrick Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery. with the help of flashing a stock firmware to your smartphone, you can unbrick your smartphone.
To Unroot Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L
You can also use Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L firmware to completely unroot any Qualcomm smartphone by flashing back the stock rom. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing your official stock firmware.
Fixing of Issues on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L
Your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L might develop an issue that might be unknown to you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L. Today, I will be presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all the Firmware for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L here.
Requirements to Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- A Qualcomm Image Loader
- Lenovo USB Driver
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware Download
flashing Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed,
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash the Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L stock rom.
Start Flashing Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install it properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Flash file
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible with Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L
- Click on Select Port and select the one you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L firmware is launched and ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Sit back and relax, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and start using it.
realimagess is not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to your smartphone.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not switch on your phone during the process of flashing.
If you download any firmware from this site and the firmware file is not meant for the flash tool, you might check the actual flash tool that does the job
If your smartphone is a Spreadtrum smartphone, or the flash file comes in. PAC format, it means you are going to flash it with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. learn how to do that below.