Flash File | Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware Download.
You can download all Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash File from Realimagess.
Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware Details
Rom Name:➡ Lenovo A5 L18021 Stock Firmware Rom
Based On:➡ Lenovo Official Stock OS
Rom OS Version:➡ Android 8.1 Oreo
Rom Type:➡ Odexed
Software needed: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
File Format:➡ Zip format
Driver:➡ Qualcomm USB Drivers
Firmware Size:➡ 1.5GB
Flash Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware
In this post is the firmware for Lenovo A5 L18021, you will find the official link for Lenovo A5 L18021 firmware download, along with the easiest step using the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL), Note Lenovo A5 L18021 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon smartphone, That means you will need the above-mentioned tool to carry out the task.
It’s always advisable to backup your Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need your Lenovo A5 L18021 rom file someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons. There are many reasons why you might need Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware, If you don’t know, You need to check this out.
Why you need Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware
To Downgrade or Upgrade Lenovo A5 L18021
You can use Lenovo A5 L18021 Rom to downgrade or upgrade your smartphone by flashing an updated or outdated firmware of your phone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
To Unbrick Lenovo A5 L18021
Lenovo A5 L18021 can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery. with the help of flashing a stock firmware to your smartphone, you can unbrick your smartphone.
To Unroot Lenovo A5 L18021
You can also use Lenovo A5 L18021 firmware to completely unroot any Qualcomm smartphone by flashing back the stock rom. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing your official stock firmware.
Fixing of Issues on Lenovo A5 L18021
Your Lenovo A5 L18021 might develop an issue that might be unknown to you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Lenovo A5 L18021. Today, I will be presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all the Firmware for Lenovo A5 L18021 here.
Requirements to Flash Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- A Qualcomm Image Loader
- Lenovo USB Driver
- Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware
flashing Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed,
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash the Lenovo A5 L18021 stock rom.
Start Flashing Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver and install it properly. Go to device manager and make sure you see Qualcomm QDLoaderXXXXXX
- Extract Lenovo A5 L18021 Firmware.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted Lenovo A5 L18021 Flash file
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml or select the one compatible with Lenovo A5 L18021
- Click on Select Port and select the one you saw when you installed Qualcomm USB driver.
- You will need to power off your device and connect it to the PC while off.
- Once the Lenovo A5 L18021 firmware is launched and ready, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Sit back and relax, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Setup your phone and start using it.
realimagess is not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to your smartphone.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not switch on your phone during the process of flashing.
If you download any firmware from this site and the firmware file is not meant for the flash tool, you might check the actual flash tool that does the job
If your smartphone is a Spreadtrum smartphone, or the flash file comes in. PAC format, it means you are going to flash it with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. learn how to do that below.