Xiaomi’s phones are getting the new MIUI 12.5 update on a regular basis. MIUI 12 patches have been perplexing due to the fact that it is not built on Android 10 or Android 11. We’ve also seen different MIUI and Android updates for several Xiaomi smartphones. Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 Update now available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max (India), both devices are now getting the new MIUI 12.5 stable update. We’ll go into all about the MIUI 12.5 Stable update for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and 10 Pro Max in this article.
The MIUI 12.5 stable update has already begun in India, which is good news for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max users. The Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 12.5 update is 732MB in size and it is a big update. The build number for the update is V126.96.36.199.RKFINXM. This update contains several adjustments, which can be found in the changelog section.
MIUI 12.5 Changelog for Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max)
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All new Notes.
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off.
New Modes for recording video and time-lapse photography, as well as a new set of filters (BBP, mystery, Lime, Tango, Fantasy, Slumber, Carmen, Summer).
MIUI 12.5 Update now available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max
In India, the Redmi Note 10 series is among the first to receive the MIUI 12.5 stable update. It is only open to a select group of beta testers. However, MIUI 12.5 will be available to all over the next few days, if not immediately. It’s available as a pilot tester, which ensures that the upgrade can be released to the general public if no significant glitches are discovered. It won’t take long to release the update to the general public.
Since Xiaomi releases MIUI updates in batches, some of you might have to wait a while longer for the MIUI 12.5 stable update to arrive on your Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max. Xiaomi owners, on the other hand, can always upgrade their phones manually. As a result, we’ve shared the necessary files for the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Max.
The following are the download links:
Before you begin the process of updating your mobile, I suggest that you make a backup and charge your device to at least 30%.
Instructions for updating (OTA Zip):
To manually sideload the recovery ROM package (Update file), go to device configuration > updates, then manually pick the update package. Allow the prompts to install the build after that.
After the installation is over, restart your Redmi Note 10 Pro before using it. That is what there is to it.