Not many have the feature to run video on HDR aspect, well here is the List of Netflix HDR10 OnePlus Phones, that have the capacity to watch Netflix on HDR10 ratio. you can watch content from low quality to the highest good quality, in HD, FULL HD, ULTRA, HD, 4K, HDR, and more. It depends on you which quality, you have to watch.
What is HDR?
First of all, understand what is HDR (High Dynamic Range). You have observed this in your smartphone camera also. This is one of the highest quality resolutions which deals with quality and makes video and image, more real and enhanced, balancing light and dark colors and so many things. This video and images look more similar to the human eye.
Netflix also have offer HDR video content that too in HDR10 for supported devices. But to watch Netflix in HDR10, users should have these below things.
Netflix HDR10 Requirements
- For streaming Netflix content it should have Netflix app version 5.0 or greater then only you will be able to use HDR.
- Your device should be compatible with HDR viewing quality Content.
- You Should have a to subscription of Ultra HD plan.
- Fast internet connection with good connectivity with a minimum speed of 15 Mbps (megabits per second).
- Change video streaming quality to high.
HDR10 is a more enhanced quality than Normal HDR, it supports a 10-bit video stream and 1 billion colors. The aim of HDR10 is to show you more bright and real content present in the video. So that you can feel the real experience of entertaining content.
List of Netflix HDR10 OnePlus smartphones.
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7T Pro
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 9 5G
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 10T
- OnePlus 10R
Other than this, in the future, it is expected that the OnePlus 10 series device can also support HDR10 streaming Video content. But currently, it is not confirmed by Netflix so users have to wait if they have a OnePlus 10 series device.
How to Watch HRD10 on your OnePlus devices
- OnePlus device that supports HDR and Netflix.
- A smart TV that supports HDR10 is connected to your device via an HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2 or later (usually the HDMI 1 port).
- A steady internet connection speed of 15 megabits per second or higher.
- The streaming quality is set to High.
Related Articles On Realme Hub: