In this post, you will find the official link to get the Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M Firmware Information
|LenovoModel||Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or 5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT8161 (28 nm)|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M Firmware:
The Lenovo stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Lenovo device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M.
- Unbrick Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M.
- Unroot Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M.
- Fix Issues on Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M.
Download Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M Stock Firmware
File Name: Lenovo Tab3 A7-30-TB3-730M_USR_S024_1606171830_MP1V2_PRC.rar
File Size: 874 Mb
How to Flash: Sp Flash Tool
Flash Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Lenovo ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Lenovo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Lenovo Tab3 7 TB3-730M firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Lenovo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Lenovo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lenovo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Lenovo USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Lenovo Devices running on the Mediatek chipset.