In this post, you will find the official link to get the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware Details
|Based On||Lenovo Official Stock OS|
|Software needed||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader|
|Android Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware:
The Lenovo stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Lenovo device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- For Stock ROM restoration after using a custom ROM.
- To fix bugs and lagging issues on the android device.
- To unbrick Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L if bricked.
- For fixing the boot loop issue by installing the stock ROM
- To upgrade or downgrade you android device
- To remove root access on your device(Unroot)
- Most Times helps in fixing the issue on Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and more
Download Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware
File Name: Lenovo_Tab_2_TB2-X30L_USR_S000031_160720.zip
File Size: 1.11 GB
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Oppo ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Oppo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Lenovo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Lenovo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lenovo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Lenovo USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Lenovo Devices running on Qualcomm chipset.