In this post, you will find the official link to get the Lenovo K5S L38031 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Lenovo K5S L38031 Firmware Information
|Lenovo Model||K5S L38031|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Lenovo K5S L38031 Firmware:
The Lenovo stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Lenovo device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Lenovo K5S L38031.
- Unbrick Lenovo K5S L38031.
- Unroot Lenovo K5S L38031.
- Fix Issues on Lenovo K5S L38031.
Download Lenovo K5S L38031 Stock Firmware
File Name: Lenovo_L38031_MT6765_CN_OPEN_M6762_O_3.9.188_ST_181011.zip
File Size: 1.76 GB
How to Flash: Smartphone Flash Tool
Flash Lenovo K5S L38031 Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Lenovo K5S L38031 Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Lenovo ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Lenovo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Lenovo K5S L38031 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Lenovo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Lenovo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lenovo USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Lenovo USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Lenovo Devices running on the MTK chipset.