According to recent leaks, OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G was spotted on the IMDA certification website with the color options of the device. OnePlus has already announced that it will hold a press conference on the 4th of next month to launch the OnePlus Nord CE3 Lite and Nord Buds 2 Bluetooth headset. Reliable source Sudhanshu Ambhore shared the detailed specifications of the Nord CE3 Lite 5G.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Specifications
- Screen: OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G uses a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 90Hz, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Processor and System: The device is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor and runs OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13. The device comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage.
- Camera: OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G has 3 cameras on the back of the fuselage, including a 108 MP rear camera, a 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor. The phone also has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls.
- Battery: The device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery and supports 67W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- connect: The device supports 5G connection and supports dual card dual standby. The phone also supports NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- size: The phone measures 165.5 x 76 x 8.3 mm and weighs 195 grams.
- Warranty: The phone comes with a 12-month warranty.
- OnePlus 10 Pro gets OxygenOS 13 C.26 Update
- OnePlus 11 gets March 2023 security patch update
- OnePlus 11 Google Camera 8.7
- OnePlus Ace 2V Official Stock Wallpapers
- OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition TWS Earbuds Launched in China for 749 Yuan ($109)