OPPO started testing the ColorOS 13 Alpha version for OPPO K10 5G users. This version is not stable so you may face bugs and issues. But you can enjoy the ColorOS 13 test on your device.
OPPO has already released the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 skin in the global market, and the OPPO Find X5 Series is available in beta in some territories. In addition, the business provided the September timeframe for the ColorOS 13 beta upgrade, which can be found here.
The Alpha version is unstable. After updating to the Alpha version, you must be patient enough to suffer the Alpha Version’s instability and accept any risks associated with utilizing the Alpha Version.
Eligibility for OPPO K10 5G ColorOS 13 & Android 13 Alpha Testing:
- Phone model: K10 5G
- Time: Sep.7, 2022~Sep.10, 2022
- Quota: 100 members
- Country: India only
- When receiving the version: within 3 days after application success
- Detectable Version: A.05
How To Apply for OPPO K10 5G ColorOS 13 & Android 13 Alpha Testing:
Step 1: Apply Settings > About device > Tap the top of the page > Tap icon on the top right> Trial versions > Alpha > Fill in your information (important, we’ll send a message with an official telegram group link to you) > Apply Now
Step 2: Update About device > Download Now(after application passes)
The company will review your application in 3 workdays. If apply success, we’ll invite you to the Alpha Test Official Telegram Group. We greatly emphasize the feedback from our Alpha Testers Friends, all are welcome to register! The final interpretation of this event is owned by the ColorOS community.
- Oppo Reno 7A CPH2353 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oppo Reno 7 4G CPH2363 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G CPH2247 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oppo Reno 6 CPH2235 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oppo Reno 5 CPH2159 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)