The iQoo Z5’s starting price is higher than the Z3, which it will replace, but mid-range smartphones generally have more features. Its design and grip have been improved, but it’s still plastic.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processors perform well in benchmarks and gaming. A 6.67-inch 120Hz LCD panel works well for games but easily smudges. The Z5 finally has stereo speakers, which worked well for movies and games.
Low-light performance is poor but daylight performance is good. Since it competes with mid-range smartphones with better photo quality and performance, this makes the Z5 look bad.
Despite slower charging, the battery life is great. The Z5 is not an improvement over its predecessor. It offers minor improvements, but the competition offers better products at slightly higher prices, making it hard to recommend.
iQOO Z5 Google Camera [Best GCam 8.4]
iQOO and Vivo phones’ default camera apps are similar to the Z5’s. The camera app has Night Mode, Portrait, Slo-mo, Pro Mode, Dynamic Photo, Dual-View Video, and other essential features. The app takes decent low-light photos, but the Google Camera takes better ones. GCam takes clearer photos than the default camera app.
The iQOO Z5 has the latest GCam mod port, 8.4. It takes stunning low-light photos. The GCam 8.4 port supports Astrophotography, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Let’s download and install Google Camera on the iQOO Z5.
Download iQOO Z5 Google Camera
- Download iQOO Z5 Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for iQOO Z5 [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for iQOO Z5 [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
- Open the Google Camera app > Swipe down from top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also, enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
While for GCam 8.4 and MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk, there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results. Once all is done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your iQOO Z5 smartphone.
- iQOO 9, 9 Pro, and 9 SE Google Camera 8.4
- iQOO Z6 And Z6 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- iQOO Neo 6 Google Camera 8.4
- Vivo T1 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Vivo X70 Pro And Pro Plus Google Camera 8.3