Vivo iQOO Neo 6 has been officially released on May 31, 2022. The display features an AMOLED screen clocked at 120 Hz that has 398 PPI density along with HDR10+. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Octa-core processor, while the GPU is an Adreno 650.
It is packed with 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM with 128 GB or 256 GB of internal storage options, but there is no card slot to expand the memory further. The dimensions of the device are 163 x 76.2 x 8.5 mm, and it weighs 190 grams.
The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 64 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), and 2 MP (macro), while on the front there is a single camera of 16 MP (wide).
The device is fueled by a non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh battery and supports fast charging at 80 watts.It is available in two colors: Dark Nova and Cyber Rage.
The sensors, such as an optical under-display fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass,
iQOO Neo 6 Google Camera [Best GCam 8.4]
iQOO’s latest Neo series phone comes with a 64MP Samsung GW1P OIS sensor and 4-in-1 pixel binning Quad Bayer sensor from Vivo’s spin-off. The phone has the same camera app as many recent Vivo and iQOO phones, with Night Mode, Portrait, Slo-mo, Pro Mode, Dynamic Photo, Dual-View Video, and other essential features. The default camera takes good photos, but the GCam app improves low-light and daytime photos.
GCam mods for the iQOO Neo 6 are available. Google Camera 8.4, the latest GCam port, supports Night Sight and Astrophotography mode on the new mid-ranger. SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. How to install Google Camera on your iQOO Neo 6 smartphone.
Download iQOO Neo 6 Google Camera
- Download iQOO Neo 6 Google Camera 8.3 (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for iQOO Neo 6 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6 [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
- Open the Google Camera app > Swipe down from top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also, enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
You can make more changes to the Settings as per your needs. For MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings.
- Vivo T1 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Vivo X70 Pro And Pro Plus Google Camera 8.3
- iQOO Neo 6 SE Official Stock Wallpapers
- iQOO 10 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- iQOO 11 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers