These are the instructions on How to install Qualcomm USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
You need to have the Windows Computer and the Qualcomm USB Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Qualcomm USB Drivers
1. Download and extract Qualcomm USB Driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
2. Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
3. Open Qualcomm USB Driver.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
4. Select Ethernet Checkbox and Click on the Next Button:
5. Click on the Next Button:
6. Select I accept the Terms Checkbox and Click on the Next Button:
7. Click on the Install Button:
8. Again, Click on the Install Button:
9. Click on the Finish Button to Exit the Setup:
10. Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
Read me Once:
[*] We have used the Qualcomm Driver to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error While installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Qualcomm Firmware: If you are looking for Stock Firmware of your Qualcomm Device, then head over to the Stock Firmware page.
[*] Compatibility: (The steps above are compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).