These are the instructions on How to install Coolpad Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
You need to have the Windows Computer and the Coolpad Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Coolpad Driver:
1. Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
2. Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
3. Open Coolpad Driver.exe to Launch the Setup:
4. Click on the Next Button:
5. Click on the Next Button (Optional: You can Enter username and Company name):
6. Again, Click on the Next Button:
7. Click on the Install button to begin the installation:
8. Coolpad Drivers are now being installed on the computer:
9. Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
Now Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Coolpad Smartphone and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
Read me Once:
[*] We have used the Coolpad Driver to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error While installing the USB Driver, then head over to the How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Compatibility: (The steps above are compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
[*] Credits: Coolpad Driver is created and distributed by China Wireless Technologies Limited. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.