In this post, you will find the official link to get the Infinix Zero 8i Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Infinix Zero 8i Firmware Information
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Based On||XUI Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|File Format||.7z format|
|Driver needed||Infinix USB Driver|
Need For Infinix Zero 8i Firmware
The Infinix stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Alcatel device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Infinix Zero 8i.
- Unbrick Infinix Zero 8i if Bricked.
- Unroot Infinix Zero 8i.
- Fix problems on Infinix Zero 8i.
Download Infinix Zero 8i Stock Firmware
Lets Flash Infinix Zero 8i Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Infinix Zero 8i Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Infinix ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Infinix Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Infinix Zero 8i firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Infinix Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Infinix Stock Firmware page.
[*] Infinix USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Infinix USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash the stock firmware of all the Infinix Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.