In this post is the firmware for Infinix Smart 4 (X653C), you will find the official link for Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) firmware download, along with the easiest step using the SP Flash Tool, A smartphone flash tool that is used for flashing the firmware of any MediaTek (MTK) smartphone. It is one of the best tools for Android smartphones. It helps a lot when you are having issues with your smartphone. There are many uses of the Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) firmware.
Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) Firmware Information
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|Based On||XUI Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|File Format||Zip format|
|Driver needed||Infinix USB Driver|
Need For Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) Firmware
The Infinix stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Alcatel device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Infinix Smart 4 (X653C).
You can use the SP flash tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) if Bricked.
You can use Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) firmware to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. your phone can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or ROM or recovery.
- Unroot Infinix Smart 4 (X653C).
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix problems on Infinix Smart 4 (X653C).
Your smartphone might develop a fault, And that might be unknown to you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it.
Download Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) Stock Firmware
Firmware Name: X653C-H6114GH-PGo-191119V207.zip
File Size: 1.5GB
Lets Flash Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Infinix ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Infinix Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Infinix Smart 4 (X653C) firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Infinix Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Infinix Stock Firmware page.
[*] Infinix USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Infinix USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash the stock firmware of all the Infinix Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.