Hello friends, in today’s article, you will find the official link to get the Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Huawei Y7 TRT-L21A Firmware Information
|Based On||EMUI OS.|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool.|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||Huawei Device Drivers.|
|Code-name||Y7 Prime TRT-L21A|
The Need For The Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A Firmware:
The Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A.
- Unbrick Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A.
- Unroot Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A.
- Fix Issues on Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A.
Download Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A Stock Firmware
File Name: Toronto-L53D_CUSTC469D001_Firmware_Bolivia_Colombia_Nonspecific_Nonspecific_Android 7.0_EMUI 5.1_05014NTV
File Size: 2.11
How to Flash Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A Firmware
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Huawei Y7 Prime TRT-L21A firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Huawei Devices.