In this post, you will find the official link to get the Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 Firmware Information
|Based On||EMUI OS.|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool.|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||Huawei Device Drivers.|
|Code-name||Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3|
The requirement to Flash Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- Up to 50% Battery life
- Enough SD Space.
The Need For The Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 Firmware:
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3.
- Unbrick Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3.
- Unroot Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3.
- Fix Issues on Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3.
Download Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 Stock Firmware
File Name: SNE-LX3 10.0.0.172(C605E2R1P1)_Firmware_EMUI10.0.0_05015JTU.rar.zip
File Size: 3.63 GB
File Name: Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 SNE-L23 hw la HLRCF SydneyM-L23 126.96.36.199(C605E2R1P1T8) Firmware 9.0.0 r3 EMUI9.1.0 05015JTU.zip
File Size: 3.460 GB
File Name: SNE-LX3 188.8.131.524(C605E2R1P1T8)_Firmware_EMUI9.1.0_05015JT.rar
File Size: 3.44GB
How to Flash Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 Firmware
1. Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
2. After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
4. Power Off the Device.
5. Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
6. Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
7. Connect your device to the Computer.
8. Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Huawei Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Huawei Devices.