Hello, how are you? I hope you are having a good day! Today in this article, you will find the official link to get the Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 Firmware Information
|Based On||EMUI OS.|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool.|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||Huawei Device Drivers.|
|Code-name||Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1|
The requirement to Flash Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- Up to 50% Battery life
- Enough SD Space.
The Need For The Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 Firmware:
The Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1.
- Unbrick Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1.
- Unroot Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1.
- Fix Issues on Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1.
Download Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 Stock Firmware
File Name: Rhone-L23 184.108.40.2062(C605CUSTC605D1)_Firmware_8.0.0_r1_EMUI8.0_05014VPE.zip
File Size: 5.7GB
How to Flash Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 Firmware
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-LX1 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Huawei USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Huawei Devices.