Hello, welcome to today’s new guide. Today you will find the official link to get the Huawei G621-TL00 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Huawei G621-TL00 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Huawei G621-TL00 Stock Firmware|
|Based On||EMUI OS.|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4.2|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool.|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||Huawei Device Drivers.|
The requirement to Flash Huawei G621-TL00
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- Up to 50% Battery life
- Enough SD Space.
The Need For The Huawei G621-TL00 Firmware:
The Huawei G621-TL00 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Huawei G621-TL00.
- Unbrick Huawei G621-TL00.
- Unroot Huawei G621-TL00.
- Fix Issues on Huawei G621-TL00.
Download Huawei G621-TL00 Stock Firmware
File Name: Huawei_G621-TL00_V100R001C01B265_4.4.4.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash Huawei G621-TL00 Firmware
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Huawei G621-TL00 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.